Anal Fissure Abscess Treatment In Lahore By Chinese Doctor
When a cavity in the anus fills up with pus it can be the rectal abscess. Contaminated anal fissure or obstructed anal gland can cause the anal abscess. Anal fissure abscess causes severe ache, tiredness, discharge and high fever. You can have a painful anal fistula if abscess will not heal and appear on the upper surface of the skin.
Nowadays because of unhygienic diet and poor routine mostly people are facing this disorder, therefore, we are providing you the most effective and efficient treatment at our hospital we have competent and professional Chinese Anorectal specialists LIU ZELI who will take best medical care of your anorectal problems with the help of Chinese Traditional Medicines and minimally invasive surgery methods with no pain.
What is anal Fissure?
Small tear in the fragile mucosa (moist tissue lines the anus) it occurs when you irregular concentrated hard stools. With anal fissure, you face great pain and bleeding during bowl flow.
What is an anal abscess?
Contaminated anal fissure or obstructed anal gland can cause an anal abscess. It can be perirectal (pus in the deep tissues encircling anus) or perianal abscess (pus in the tissues which are not so deep encircling anus), both are termed as anal abscess generally.
Fissure abscess Causes:
- Intestinal ailment such as ulcerative and Crohn diseases, these are inflammatory bowel disorders that leads the body to destroy healthy tissues.
- Because of anal sex risk of anal abscesses increases in both men and women
- Weak or compromised immune system because of AIDS or HIV diseases who have low white blood cell numbers.
- Persons experiencing chemotherapy have low immunity system.
- During Pregnancy time.
Fissure abscess Symptoms:
Sensitivity and continuous ache in the anal area are the most common symptoms of the anal abscess should be notified without delay. The pain is due to swelling in the anal and immense pain during bowel movements.
Other common signs of an anal abscess include:
- Acute constipation.
- Rectal discharge and bleeding.
- Chills and fever.
- Swelling or sensitivity of the skin around the anal area.
- Fatigue and tiredness.
- Aching anal.
- Pus in the anus.
- Formation of a lump in the rectal area.
- Extreme Painful bowel movements.
- Abdominal pain.
Fissure abscess Treatments:
Depending upon the intensity of the condition treatments varies from person to person. According to our Chinese specialist if you are facing this disorder you should use the WASH (Warm water bath after the bowel movement, Analgesics, Stool softener, High-fiber diet) natural procedure for the treatment of anal fissure abscess it will help you for lowering the intensity of discomfort.
Following are some effective treatments which we provide you in our hospital.
- By draining the pus from the infected area with minor surgery.
- With effective Course of antibiotics.
- Through Traditional Herbal Chinese medicines.