Anal Fissure Ointment in Lahore | Treatment
Like other small tears or cuts in the skin, an anal fissure will often heal by itself within a few weeks and if not anal fissure ointment can be helpful. However, you should see your doctor, if you have an anal fissure as who can give you advice and medicines to help ease your symptoms and permit the fissure to heal more quickly. Anorectal department in ZhongBa Hospital is providing treatment of the disease. We have a team of best Chinese specialist treating disease with Chinese traditional medication. Most anal fissures will heal with anal fissure treatment, although they can recur simply, mostly if you don’t follow the self-help advice outlined below. Application of a 0.2% nitroglycerin anal fissure ointment may help heal a long-term tear, or fissure, in the anus.
Call us: 0336-0158888
You rub a pea-sized amount of cream on the fissure twice a day. It is a good idea to wear gloves when applying the nitroglycerin cream and wash your hands right after. The skin on your fingers can absorb the medicine and enhance your chance of side effects. An increase in muscle tension, also named as resting pressure, in the internal anal sphincter can lead to fissures. Reduced blood flow and spasms to the anus may occur along with the rise in pressure, causing fissures or keeping existing fissures from healing.
Nitroglycerin is generally the first medicine used to cure a chronic anal fissure. Many studies have shown that it works better than traditional treatment. A headache is the main side effect of nitroglycerin ointment. The risk of lightheadedness and headaches from low blood pressure is particularly high if you use too much ointment at one time. Some people also may experience burning or itching in the anal area. In many cases, people may develop tolerance to nitroglycerin, meaning that after a while the anal fissure ointment no longer works to decrease muscle tension. People using nitroglycerin anal fissure ointment have increased chances of having low blood pressure. So you should not use nitroglycerin ointment within 24 hours of taking sildenafil, tadalafil (Cialis), or vardenafil. There are a number of self-help measures your doctor may suggest to relieve constipation and decrease the pain caused by anal fissures. Relieving constipation can permit anal fissures to heal and decrease the chances of further fissures developing in the future.
Self-help measures include:
- Trying to get more exercise – for example, by going for a daily walk.
- Not delaying going to the toilet when you feel the urge.
- Working out a place and time of day when you can securely spend time on the toilet.
- Avoiding dehydration by drinking plenty of water.
- Increasing your daily intake of fiber by including plenty of high-fiber foods in your diet, such as fruit, vegetables, and whole grains.
- If you use damp wipes, avoiding products that contain alcohol or fragrance as this could lead to itching or discomfort, if you use toilet paper, use a soft brand and avoid wiping too hard.
- Soaking your bottom in a warm bath, numerous times a day, particularly after a bowel movement, to relax the muscles in your anus.
There are a number of different medications, your doctor may recommend helping decrease your symptoms and allow your anal fissure to heal.
- Botulinum toxin injections
- Calcium channel blockers
- Glyceryl trinitrate
- Topical Anesthetics
- Lateral sphincterotomy
If you feel any symptoms or you would like to visit our Doctors.