Treatment Abdominal bloating in Lahore | Causes –
Symptoms, and Treatment
Abdominal bloating happens when GIT is filled with gas or air.
Most people explain the bloating term as swollen, tight or feeling fullness in the abdominal region.
Doctors at ZhongBa hospital, Lahore provides the best treatment for this disease and give their best potential services in this field.
The abdominal region may be swollen, hard, painful and distended.
Bloating is accompanied by the following signs.
- Excessive gas
- Frequent belching or burping
- Abdominal gurgles or rumbling
Abdominal bloating can cause problems in the ability of our work.
So, we cannot participate properly in recreational or social activities.
Many people who do practice abdominal bloating feeling more sick, so need medical attention for abdominal bloating treatment.
Bloating is more common in children and adults. Bloating is feeling due to many several conditions.
Gas is the very common cause of bloating, particularly after eating.
Gas develops in the digestive tract, whenever the food is undigested and gets broken down when you swallow the air.
Many people swallow air when they are drinking or eating, but many people can engulf more as compared to others, particularly if they are:
- Eating or drinking too fast
- Chewing gum
- Wearing loose dentures
Flatulence and burping are two ways swallowed air get out of the body.
Delayed discharges of the stomach in addition to gas accretion can also cause abdominal distension and bloat.
Medical Causes of Abdominal bloating
Other causes of bloating may be caused due to medical conditions. These include:
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Inflammatory bowel diseases, such as Crohn’s disease or Ulcerative colitis
- Other functional gastrointestinal disorders
- Weight gain
- Food intolerance
- Eating disorders such as bulimia nervosa or anorexia nervosa
- Mental health factors such as anxiety, stress, depression and more
- Some medications
These circumstances cause factors that contribute to bloating and gas, such as:
- Gas accumulation
- Overgrowth or deficiency of bacteria in the GI tract
- Altered gut motility
- Impaired gas transit
- Food and carbohydrate malabsorption
- Abnormal abdominal reflexes
- Visceral hypersensitivity
Abdominal bloating can also be a sign of several severe conditions, including:
- Celiac disease, or wheat gluten intolerance
- Pathologic fluid accumulation in the abdominal cavity named as ascites as a result of cancer (e.g., ovarian cancer), kidney failure, liver disease, or congestive heart failure
- Pancreatic inadequacy, that has impaired digestion and pancreas cannot develop many enzymes for digestion
- perforation of the GI tract with the escape of gas, normal GI tract bacteria, and other contents into the abdominal cavity
Treatments for abdominal bloating
Abdominal bloating treatment includes the following things
- Lifestyle changes
Warning signs of treatment
- Blood in the stools, or tarry, dark looking stools
- Severe or prolonged abdominal pain
- High fevers
- Unexplained weight loss
- Worsening heartburn