Bawaseer Ka Ilaj – Treatment With Guarantee at ZhongBa Hospital
Piles known as Bawaseer or hemorrhoids, swollen veins in the anus or rectum. Typical symptoms are bleeding, itching or pain around the anal areas. Prevention and piles treatment (Bawaseer ka ilaj ) will often involve non-prescription ointments, other home piles treatments, and lifestyle changes. Piles that don’t clear up may need a visit to our gastroenterologist in Lahore and in some cases, minor surgery required. ZhongBa hospital is working with Dr. Liu Zeli for hemorrhoid related disorders treatment. If you have any issue related to your anal and rectal health we highly suggest visiting our hospital for treatment according to international standards.
Bawaseer Ki Wajuhaat – Bawaseer Ka Ilaj
- Being obese or overweight
- Straining during bowel movements
- Spinal cord injury
- Sitting for long periods of time, especially on the toilet
- Anal intercourse
- Long-lasting or chronic constipation or diarrhea
- Poor posture
- Low-fiber diet
Piles are very common and occur in most people at some stage in their lives. They tend to occur more generally later in life due to age-related stretching and weakening of the tissues supporting the veins in the rectum. Visit us for piles treatment ( bawaseer ka ilaj ) as soon as possible.
Bawaseer Ki Alamat – Bawaseer Ka Ilaj
Symptoms often depend on whether a hemorrhoid is positioned on the outside or inside of the body ( Bawaseer Ka ilaj ) – Piles that lie externally to the skin or surround the anus area is known as external hemorrhoids. When the skin is irritated, they can bleed or itch. Blood can pool inside external hemorrhoid and form a type of clot, which causes severe inflammation, swelling, and pain. Internal hemorrhoids lie inside the rectum and typically do not cause discomfort. However, irritation or straining when passing a stool can damage the surface of piles causing it to bleed. Occasionally, irritation can cause internal piles through an anal opening which can cause irritation and pain. Signs and symptoms of piles may include:
- Pain during bowel movements
- Discomfort or pain, especially in sitting condition
- Irritation or itching around the anal region
- Swelling around the anus
- Bright red blood on the stools
- Lumps near the anus, which might be painful or tender. According to our gastroenterologist, Bleeding during bowel actions is the most common sign of piles. Rectal bleeding can, though, indicate a more severe condition, such as anal cancer or bowel cancer.
Best Gastroenterologist at ZhongBa for Bawaseer:
- Do not respond to self-treatment
- Bleed excessively or frequently
- Blood clots have formed
- Stool contains the blood
- If you are passing black or maroon-colored stools
- Symptoms of piles can identify by alterations in bowel habits
Bawaseer Ka Ilaj In Lahore
More severe or repeat cases may need medication or a surgical procedure. Piles can recur after treatment ( bawaseer ka ilaj ) hence, they are controlled rather than treated. Our ano and rectal specialists provide you with the best treatment that cures you quickly with Chinese herbal medicines and minimally invasive surgery is required. These herbal medications are world known for their fast, permanent and side effect free results.