School Profile and Accreditation
St. Petronille School, established in 1926, is a nine year (PK4 year old program-8th grade) Catholic day school located in Glen Ellyn, IL. St. Petronille provides:
- A devoted and demanding staff that offers the support and attention necessary for academic excellence and distinction.
- A wide range of extracurricular activities to develop the social and personal skills of each student.
- Religious instruction and opportunities for prayer and reflection that nurture the faith life of the faculty and students.
About St. Petronille School
- Religious Affiliation: Roman Catholic, Diocese of Joliet
- Enrollment: 497 Students, 279 Families
- Preschool program offered for four-year-old students
- Full Day Pre-K classes: 8:15-2:55 pm.
- Half Day Pre-K classes 8:15-11:45 am.
- 2 Pre-K homerooms, each with a full-time classroom aide
- Full Day Kindergarten classes: 8:15 am to 3:05 pm.
- Half Day Kindergarten classes: 8:15 am to 12:15 pm.
- Both full- and half-day students remain on campus for lunch and recess.
- 2 Kindergarten homerooms, each with a full-time classroom aide
- Two classes per grade level in grades 1-8
- Dedicated classroom aides in grades 1-3
- Shared classroom aide in grade 4
Our Administrative/Teaching Faculty
- Full-time Assistant Principal
- Full-time Reading Specialist
- Part time Ascension Health Care Counselor
- Full-time Nurse
School Accreditation and Associations
- Illinois State Board of Education (Fully Recognized and Updated in 2018)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.